Bitcoin Billions

Shoutbox

Welcome to cryptomunity!
Admin: Kelsey I been on at em... They just ignored me, not even the curtesy of a responce, we have to do something about this and I say, let's put our boots on and stroll over to bter... I have done a little trading on there the past few days Sept 1, 2014 4:56:38 GMT *
Admin: Had an issue with a transaction, had a reply within an hour and problem solved about half hour later, they were very polite and helpful... I know it doesn't help you right now though and sorry you had these problems :( Sept 1, 2014 4:57:50 GMT
Admin: You know when NET was down for days the first time? Well it was down because Mullick decided to ignore my advice and didn't bother to delete the blocks... Thought he could "get away with it" I mean have you ever heard something so rediculous! Sept 1, 2014 4:59:35 GMT
Admin: Thought it was funny too, I mean upsetting customers is funny? Since when? This is crazy to me! Sept 1, 2014 5:00:26 GMT
Admin: Oh and when I go into the chat to get some answers! They ban me, twice! Can customer service get any better than that? 2nd time I had left it 8 hours before going back... Was asking again, any joy? Hellooooo any mods? Banned Sept 1, 2014 5:08:13 GMT
Admin: You see the first time they told me their "wallet guy" was in bed, infact they didn't, they said it's 6am... Yeah? And? The wallet has been down for DAYS!!! So they ban me... So okay, left it 8 hours, is that not a reasonable amount of time? Sept 1, 2014 5:10:07 GMT
kelsey: yeah its been a few days all up for me now and I am getting told each time, the wallet guys not in and can't tell me when it'll be fixed :( Sept 1, 2014 14:38:01 GMT
Admin: That's a joke Kelsey :( I don't really know what to suggest, all we can do is wait I suppose, then move your funds out and don't use them again. Sept 1, 2014 19:22:02 GMT
BigJ: I guess they fixed it Sept 2, 2014 1:47:34 GMT
BigJ: JShock[br]If you have had NET wallet issues, please wait 20 min and check again. We found the problem just now and think we have fixed it.[br]This would have affected both withdrawals and deposits. Sept 2, 2014 1:48:10 GMT
BigJ: JShock[br]NET deposits should be fine, However we are adding imputs to wallet and some withdrawals have not been processing. So we are adding imputs and they should process soon. Sept 2, 2014 1:50:08 GMT
BigJ: imputs gigglesmile Whats that? Sept 2, 2014 3:21:20 GMT
BigJ: Bter added NET to the BTC market! Go NET! https://bter.com/trade/net_btc Sept 2, 2014 3:37:28 GMT
Admin: I send cryptsy an email detailing the problem and informing them what to do... Guess they finally found that huh! Well now that bter has the BTC market bye bye cryptsy! They are unreliable and down right rude! Sept 2, 2014 5:01:25 GMT
Admin: So guys, opinions... Should this rude and unreliable company remain on our websites and in the wallet? Personally I would remove them as I just can not in good faith recommend their "service"... But I will leave it up to you... Yey or ney? Sept 2, 2014 5:02:49 GMT
Admin: http://forum.netcoinfoundation.org/thread/728/cryptsy-removal-poll Sept 2, 2014 5:15:52 GMT
kelsey: recieved some from cryptsy today, days after the initial request, but only getting fractions of what I requested so have to withdraw bit by bit, so more fees, and missing staking days (minor in the grand scheme but yeah just not very customer friendly). Sept 2, 2014 10:48:43 GMT
kelsey: and its not good for netcoin, people buy to stake and if you dont know when u'll get ur coins you are less likelyto buy., so that affects netcoins price for everyone especially when it comes at a critical time in netcoins direction Sept 2, 2014 10:50:26 GMT *
tepelstreeltje: I had yesterday problems with cryptsy still it took hours before my withdrawel got through.But good idea Admin to get a net\btc market on bter im voting for bter :) Sept 2, 2014 11:03:40 GMT
Who: awesome) Bter added NET to the BTC market! Go NET! https://bter.com/trade/net_btc Sept 2, 2014 19:56:18 GMT *