right now I'm 90% NET and the remaining 10% is half LTC, half BTC. I believe in NET so I'm gonna keep going like this. basically i keep LTC and BTC to have a chance of buying more. BTC is what i use to calculate the value of my NET. I care more about the total BTC value than the fiat value.
BigJ: is on the list to be added to the gaming platform vote.jalapen.io/coin/vote but WE NEED YOUR VOTE! Please take a minute and vote and don't forget to confirm the email so your vote counts and doesn't get removed. Go NET!!
Mar 31, 2018 6:33:51 GMT
netminer: What's happening with ? Still alive?!
Jan 26, 2020 19:39:58 GMT